Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ashley Percival...

Thanks Ashley for allowing me to feature your work on my blog! Ashley graduated from University College Falmouth in 2010 and is now a freelance illustrator living in the UK. With his quirky imagination and interest in widliife he produces the most amazing artworks which I just love to bits!

Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Pecival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
Ashley Percival Wall Art
© Ashley Percival
I think a purchase is in order... Fox in Jumper is my favourite, he looks very wise! For more amazing prints you can visit his Etsy store here.

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh WOWWW! I just love these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UtV9TMYMaPc/UHqkSz8IzAI/AAAAAAAABBg/FHbAa8AsU9w/s1600/Ashley+Percival+8.jpg

    so darn cool, thumbs up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are blooming lovely! Our owl print arrived over the weekend and is being framed at the moment... cant wait to get it back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!!
    I love your work so much... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne,
    your style is so unique and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely everything!!! Kisses from Argentina!!!
    I'm Lau, bulubu.blogspot.com.ar
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! I have an etsy and I totally favorited like 3 of them! So cute!

    http://www.puhutkoenglantia.com/

    ReplyDelete